SpeakGodSpeak - Prophet Stephen Choate

Sep 23, 2010
review #199678

I want to make a complaint about Prophet Stephen Choate well knowned in US regarding my email prophecy reading the amount USD 65/-.I already paid using the paypal but havent receive my reading yet almost 8 days...

He never keep his words and i never receive any email reading from him.. He also ignored my incoming emails and won't refund my money. I don't think you are a close friend with God because you don't have a fruit of the spirit.

He more concerned about fame and money on the site.And all i want is refund my money.

9c5be11
Had an experience with SpeakGodSpeak?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Miguel

Dec 27, 2013

He did the same to me, I geve the offering (paid) for prophecies in early 2013 and mid 2013, as well as invested a $100.00 into the 10x return investment. After many emails requesting the prophecies and an answer on the investment...no response whatsoever1 Extremely disappointed and feeling ripped-off.

Covered by the Blood of Christ

Nov 26, 2013

Did he say that he is greater than CHRIST !!!??? That's enough to show you he is not right. He also scams people about investing in the KENNEDY DEAL. He gets your initial investment and then continues to ask for different fees and taxes and never pays up!!!

He doesn't know it but he is being investigated about this right now. These poor people may not get their money back....but he will be nationally exposed so no one else can be RIPPED OFF and lied to.

Stephen Choate

Jul 20, 2013

I am a true prophet of the Lord and it is my right to get rich off of idiots like you who give me money. I am the supreme prophet of this nation and who are you to come against me. I have major TV deals and have predicted events you have no right to judge me. I am the greatest prophet who ever lived even greater than all in the Bible. You are a stench in my nostrils and my rath will come down on you like hot fire. I will stand before kings and who will you stand before, you are a low life of *** I am closer to God than you and God goes before me I am greater than Christ even. Hear me roar............... the great supreme prophet of this nation.

Apr 19, 2013

Stephen Chaote is at is again. He predicted the Boston Massacre.

Now I am really getting angry. Why if he knew the twit he is did not do anything about it.

He is a false prophet. Telling us to buy gold and look at the gold prices. Telling us to invest in his satanic emporium of lies and deceit.

I pray that God will bring him down with fickle sharade of lies. So be it.

I think he is hiding also behind the website Sharon Roach who is asking 300 dollars for private prophecy. Look up Sharon Roach.

The 300 dollars is also exactly what Stephen Chaote is asking for his filth that come out of his darkened selfish evil spirit.

He only wants your money and deliver nothing to warm yourself by. Be warned.

Busted

Feb 27, 2013

I am not suprised.
I signed up 2 days ago, to my shock I recived an email asking me to pay so that I can be told my prophecy.
I think it was $94.
I wrote to the website asking to be removed from the list as I did not find it proper to be charged for God gift.
The Bible clearly fobids asking for money for a gift from God and doing so is wrong and that he is soley out to get money from people and that a true Servant of God would not do that.
I also pointed out that TB Joshua also perdicted the death of Mj and how many famous people are out there.
He even went to the exent of taking glory for if and I said that he and TB Joshua are all the same!!
When I pointed this out, I got an e-mail back saying that I have an anger problem and that I should not talk to a prophet if God like that and he said that I will go to ***.
I wrote back saying that What he is doing is against the Bible.
The Bible teaches love, now simply cause he calls him self a prophet does not mean. No one can point out his mistake, he is a mere mortal like all of us.
He is likely to go to *** for lying to people than I pointing out his mistake.
I am also a teacher of the faith and if I am corrected I don't threaten people with fire and *** and that I send back the words he used against me.
He was clearly very angry with me.
I also pointed out that he is far from humble.
The emails went back and forth.
Basically
... Show more

Jan 30, 2013

Ofcourse you would be sucked in. Ignorance is bliss. Since when a minister is in stock trading who also calls himself a prophet. *** is as *** does. I rest my case.

concernedone

Jan 30, 2013

there's nothing inherently wrong or sinful with minster trading stock.

and certainly, i've nothing against the prophet's gifting.

but i'm extremely concerned about the way he fund raises. Just doing some basic math:

assuming he gets $50K of interested investors and promises them (contractually) to pay them 300 % returns in 90 days i.e. in 90 days he'll have to pay out $150K. He has to raise 100 K in 90 days to just breakeven.

And let's assume his heart may be to bless the saints by providing such astronomical returns with no ill intents or whatsoever.

He'll be able to raise that money to repay his investors if he's some sort of existing and sustainable investment/business that helps him generate the 100 K to pay back his investors in 90 days. Using 50 K to generate 100K in 90 days. Doubling one's money in 90 days is not something easy at all. And we're not even talking about profits. Just break even.

Of course the skeptic will say, if he's capable of producing such returns sustainable, his ministry would be super rich and he'll not need to ask for donations anymore. That's a valid point.

Of course, the Lord could provide a miraculous boat sinking provision.

In the most unlikely case, he could keep promising such returns and use the later investors to pay back early investors until the bubble bursts. So far he's sent out a few of these kind of mails. But
... Show more

concernedone

Jan 24, 2013

I'm a supporter of Stephen. But am having second thoughts now. I write this with a heabyy heart.

But recently for the past month or so, I'm extremely concerned when I saw his fund raising antics. He offers tripling returns (300%) or even quardrupling (400%) within 90 days for gifts of 1000$ upwards. Last week he offered a paycheck of 50% ownership for all income during first week of Feb for an upfront 1000$ gift.

Returns are astronomical compared to stock market or typical investments returns average of maybe 5-10%. Unless his ministry is generating sustainable profits, promising such returns is unsustainable and maybe akin to a ponzi hyip scams where later investors money are used to pay off earlier ones and the last investors get suckled and the bubble burst.

In all, my prayers go out to him and his ministry. May the work of God go unhindered.

Caveat emptor.

bluegem

Oct 22, 2012

All of these are attacks. I have had a beautiful experience with the Lord and God has used Stephen Choate. He is a man like any other who might of made a human mistake. But, the gifts and callings of God come without repentance.. The gift is perfect although the vessel may be not. I include myself in this and I would be very careful in judging someone with a God given gift. Prophets have always one way or another received gifts or offerings. He does not turn your arm to give. I have gotten plenty of "free" words from him. Deal with mercy so you may receive mercy.

Friend of Stephen

Oct 07, 2012

Stephen does not live in Nevada. He has never even been there. I can't believe the slander on this site. You guys really make me laugh!

Andy

Ivebeen Scammed

Aug 08, 2012

I too have been scammed by Stephen Choate. Stephen Choate lives at 3760 Navajo, in Pahrump, Nevada. His phone numbers are 775-751-0202, 751-2222 and cell is 702-499-4181. His evil assistant is his ex-wife, Barbara Purnell and evil side kick is Ernest Ridgeway. They also run a mortgage refinancing company called Genesis Wealth Foundation, one of many names and are now into some type of Solar scam. Maybe someone will pay him a visit.

Feb 22, 2012

I am waiting for a prophecy that will claim:

"40 dead, 500 hurt in Argentina train crash"

Pity that no prophet was standing up for that or is it ?

Feb 19, 2012

God wins always and those that walk with Him.

Luke7:28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.

Does Stephen behave like that ? No, brag, brag, brag, brag, how great I am, how good I am, none like me, a rarity, spoken thousands of prophecies,..... ermm, could it be that he has a inferiority complex that now expresses itselves in a superiority complex ?

openminded

Feb 16, 2012

And just what is it you think I want to hear? That was a cheapshot... one often repeated by those who can't think of any *applicable* Bible verse to support their opinion.

When

Feb 14, 2012

When did Whitey Bulger die? I heard that he was arrested but did not know that he was sick. My heart goes out to Whitey's family. What was he doing in the Hollywood Hilton anyway?

feuerfrei

Feb 14, 2012

Mr. Choate, some of the greatest ministers of our day are known as wolves in sheep's clothing, so it seems that you are in very good company. I would not worry about your critics any longer. They are, quite frankly, out of their minds.
Always remember why you are doing what you are doing. The manner in which God will glorify Himself through you is worth it. With honor // ff

what ev

Feb 12, 2012

He's always saying these prophesies come up in conferences but never posts them until after the scenerio has happened....RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitney Houston

Feb 12, 2012

Do we now have to wait that Stephen Choate is going to claim that he has "seen" Whitney Houston's death ?

If so, why did he not inform the Authorities and in Which Hotel she would die, then they could have prevented it.

And here we can see how false prophet he is, to let one of the most beautiful voices in this earth to leave before her time without warning anyone.

Enough said !

what ev

Feb 12, 2012

I'm waiting for Stephen to post on his website of how he already prophecied Whitney Houston's death. Um yeah sure.

dropinthebucket

Feb 11, 2012

I saw him spinning Pizza at Freddies on West 23rd St. Thatas right Freddies on west 23rd St. Where the Pizza is well.....heavenly

1-20 of 362 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about SpeakGodSpeak.
Filing a new complaint about
×